Forensic Accounting Service Kenya
In this modern age, robbers are getting fewer and fewer as white-collar criminals increase. It is with this view that we have developed our forensic accounting team to assist our clients with queries on this area.
Creative accounting or falsified reports can compromise agreements and contracts at the highest levels; we tailor in-depth financial investigations, clarifying the situation for clients throughout Kenya and Region-wide.
Committing to investments, acquisitions, mergers and other binding contracts calls for detailed intelligence to reveal the true financial state of any commercial organization, NGO or government you are dealing with.
The very best financial due diligence solutions
Every deal has a potential losing side and financial due diligence is essential to ensure it will not be you.
Using an extensive network of information resources worldwide, we utilize a range of asset tracking and background vetting skills and services to deliver comprehensive financial investigation solutions.
Our service ensures you can quantify and manage any kind of financial risk with confidence; our clients trust in our financial investigators to paint a comprehensive picture of any finances, and consult on your strategies in response to them.
Our packaged approach to financial investigation incorporates;
- Anti-corruption Investigations
- Asset Tracing
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Court-appointed Accounting Assignments
- Damages Quantification
- Economic Analysis
- Expert and Fact Witness Testimony
- Financial Reporting and disclosures assessment
- Financial Investigations
- Forensic Due Diligence
- Insurance Claims
- Internal Controls Assessment and Remediation
- Internal Investigations
- Lost Profits
- Money Laundering analysis and remediation
- Purchase Price dispute analysis
- Reconstruction of financial transactions
- Regulatory Investigations
- Royalty and profit participation audits
- Trustee, Receiver and Monitorship services
- Whistleblower allegation assessment and investigations
- White Collar executive defense
Our forensic accounting teams include certified public accountants, chartered accountants, forensic accountants, traditional investigators and compliance specialists, electronic discovery and computer forensics experts and cyber security specialists. Our areas of expertise include:
We aim to exceed expectations. We deliver market leading intelligence, highly bespoke application of services and the detailed answers you need to know to compete and thrive at any level of corporate markets or commercial business.